Thursday, June 16, 2011

Welcome to my Mental Overflow!

Hi, my name is Rebecca and I am a proud homeschool mom of 4 using "Classical Conversations" as my curriculum. I am so thrilled to find a God-centered curriculum that helps me nurture and mold my children into the Christian leaders of tomorrow. God has blessed us in so many ways and to be able to "hang with my babies" is the best gift!!

I LOVE CC and this year have signed up to be a tutor. However, as a tutor I am restricted somewhat to stick to the "stick in the sand" method of modeling for the parents. As an overly creative, silly and energetic soul, I wanted to create an outlet for my plethora of ideas and activities. WARNING: Some ideas may not be completely "classical" (eek!), but if you like what you see, feel free to share the blog!

I will be adding thoughts and ideas throughout the year. I hope you like it and do share your ideas as well! We'll stick them on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment